Terms & Conditions
Last Revised August 23rd 2023
Once any order has been placed at www.wonderfold.es, HIRE 4 BABY SL operated Platforms or any HIRE 4 BABY SL third party linked websites you agree to the below Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with any of our agreements you must cease pursuing the service from HIRE 4 BABY SL immediately.
AGREEMENT BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND HIRE 4 BABY SL.
Welcome to the wonderfold.es website (the "Website"). This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering information, determining the availability of our related goods and services, making legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers and/or ourselves, and for no other purposes. The terms "we", "us", "our", “Wonderfold” refer to HIRE 4 BABY SL, a Spanish governed company with Registered Number: B76805431, Head Office situated at Avenida Playa Paraiso, Adeje, 38678, Santa Cruz de Tenerife and its subsidiaries and corporate affiliates (collectively, the "HIRE 4 BABY SL Companies"). “HIRE 4 BABY SL Partners” means any co-branded and/or linked website through which we provide links, content or service. The term "you" refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or purchasing through us on this Website, or through our customer service agents.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that:
1. you are at least 18 years of age;
2. you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
4. you will only use this Website to make legitimate purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorised to act;
6. all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete; and if you have an wonderfold.es account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you.
HIRE 4 BABY SL is committed to customer satisfaction, so if you have a problem or dispute, we will try to resolve your concerns. But if we are unsuccessful, you may pursue claims as explained in this section.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of travel services) as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website without prior consent. Additionally, you agree not to:
1. use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
2. make any speculative, false, or fraudulent purchase or any purchase in anticipation of demand;
3. access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
4. violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
5. take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
6. deep link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any purpose without our express written permission; or "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorisation.
If your booking or account shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, HIRE 4 BABY SL may cancel any travel or service reservations associated with your name, email address or account, and close any associated HIRE 4 BABY SL accounts. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, HIRE 4 BABY SL reserves the right to take any necessary legal action and you may be liable for monetary losses to HIRE 4 BABY SL, including litigation costs and damages. To contest the cancellation of a booking or freezing or closure of an account, please contact Our Customer Service Team.
BANK AND CREDIT CARD FEES
Your payment is processed in the European Union, when we process your payment. When we process your payment, it will be processed in the country in which the store is based.
HIRE 4 BABY SL may have to verify: (i) the validity of the payment card (through a charge of a nominal value that is either refunded within a few days or deducted from the final payment due to the travel supplier) and, (ii) the availability of funds on the payment card (to be confirmed by the bank issuing the your credit card).
Some banks and credit card companies impose fees for international or cross border transactions. For instance, if you are making a booking using a US-issued card with a non-US merchant, your bank may charge you a cross border or international transaction fee. Furthermore, booking international travel may be considered an international transaction by your bank or card company, since we may pass your card details to an international travel supplier to be charged. In addition, some banks and card companies impose fees for currency conversion. For instance, if you are making a booking in a currency other than the currency of your credit card, your credit card company may convert the booking amount to the currency of your credit card and charge you a conversion fee. The currency exchange rate and foreign transaction fee is determined solely by your bank on the day that they process the transaction. If you have any questions about these fees or the exchange rate applied to your booking, please contact your bank.
If a currency convertor is available on the Website, the following terms and conditions apply: Currency rates are based on various publicly available sources and should be used as guidelines only. Rates are not verified as accurate, and actual rates may vary. Currency quotes are not updated every day. Check the date on the currency converter feature for the day that currency was last updated. The information supplied by this application is believed to be accurate, but the HIRE 4 BABY SL Companies, and/or our respective suppliers do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. When using this information for any financial purpose, we advise you to consult a qualified professional to verify the accuracy of the currency rates. We do not authorise the use of this information for any purpose other than your personal use and you are expressly prohibited from the resale, redistribution, and use of this information for commercial purposes.
The Information, Software, Products and Services published on this Website may include inaccuracies or errors, including pricing errors. In particular, the HIRE 4 BABY SL Companies and the HIRE 4 BABY SL Partners do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the hotel, car and other travel products and services displayed on this Website (including, without limitation, the pricing, photographs, general product descriptions, etc.). In addition, HIRE 4 BABY SL expressly reserves the right to correct any pricing errors on our Website and/or reservations made under an incorrect price. In such event, if available, we will offer you the opportunity to keep your reservation at the correct price or we will cancel your reservation without penalty.
The carriers, hotels and other suppliers providing travel or other services on this Website are independent contractors and not agents or employees of the HIRE 4 BABY SL Companies or the HIRE 4 BABY SL Partners. The HIRE 4 BABY SL Companies and the HIRE 4 BABY SL Partners are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting there from. The HIRE 4 BABY SL Companies and the HIRE 4 BABY SL Partners have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
In no event shall the HIRE 4 BABY SL Companies, the HIRE 4 BABY SL Partners and/or their respective suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this Website or with the delay or inability to access, display or use this Website (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon opinions appearing on this Website; any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites, products and services obtaining through this Website; or otherwise arising out of the access to, display of or use of this Website) whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, consumer protection statutes, or otherwise, and even if the HIRE 4 BABY SL Companies, the HIRE 4 BABY SL Partners and/or their respective suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If, despite the limitation above, the HIRE 4 BABY SL Companies, the HIRE 4 BABY SL Partners or their respective suppliers are found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or in any way connected with any of the occurrences described above, then the liability of the HIRE 4 BABY SL Companies, the HIRE 4 BABY SL Partners and/or their respective suppliers will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of (a) the service fees you paid to HIRE 4 BABY SL. in connection with such transaction(s) on this Website, or (b) One-Hundred Euros (EU€100.00) or the equivalent in local currency.
You agree to defend and indemnify the HIRE 4 BABY SL Companies, the HIRE 4 BABY SL Partners, and/or their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
2. your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
3. your use of this Website.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than HIRE 4 BABY SL Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Website or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE
Please note that all Software, including, without limitation, all HTML code and Active X controls contained on this Website, is owned by the HIRE 4 BABY SL Companies, HIRE 4 BABY SL Partners, and/or our respective suppliers, and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, PHOTOS AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
You are fully responsible for the content of your Submissions, (specifically including, but not limited to, reviews posted to this Website). You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website: (i) any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or content that would violate rights of publicity and/or privacy or that would violate any law; (ii) any commercial material or content (including, but not limited to, solicitation of funds, advertising, or marketing of any good or services); and (iii) any material or content that infringes, misappropriates or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right or other proprietary right of any third party. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of content to this Website. You acknowledge that HIRE 4 BABY SL may exercise its rights (e.g. use, publish, delete) to any content you submit without notice to you. If you submit more than one review for the same hotel, only your most recent submission is eligible for use.
From time to time we may offer customers incentives to leave hotel reviews (e.g. discount coupon/entry into prize draws etc) as it is important to us that hotel reviews are impartial and honest, these incentives will be available to customers regardless of whether the hotel review is positive or negative.
All photos submitted are subject to our Photo Submission Guidelines, available below:
- Every Image must be images you have taken or permission to use from the original source.
- We accept Images in digital format only.
- You must have permission from all personal in the photo sent
HIRE 4 BABY SL claims no ownership, affiliation with, or endorsement of any photos that are submitted by end users through our sites.
HIRE 4 BABY SL policies with respect to claims by third parties that the content of the Website, including the content of any Submissions, infringes the copyrights owned by said third party can be found in the section below.
Ownership of Copyright: The website contains material that is owned by and/or licensed to us. You may not copy, reproduce, download, upload, post distribute, republish, retransmit, perform or modify in any way any of the material on this Website, including without limitation, any images or written material without our prior written permission. All rights and licenses not expressly granted to you in these terms are reserved to us.
The Google® Translate tool is made available on this Website to enable you to translate content such as user-generated hotel reviews. The Google® Translate tool uses an automated process to translate text and this may result in inaccuracies. Your use of the Google® Translate tool is entirely at your own risk. HIRE 4 BABY SL does not warrant or make any promises, assurances or guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of the translations provided by Google® Translate.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of this Website are ©2023 HIRE 4 BABY SL All rights reserved. HIRE 4 BABY SL, wonderfold.es, HIRE 4 BABY SL Companies, Wonderfold Logo, Wonderfold Logo, and any Affiliates Network logos are either registered trademarks or trademarks of HIRE 4 BABY SL in the EU and/or other countries. Other logos and product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. HIRE 4 BABY SL is not responsible for content on websites operated by parties other than HIRE 4 BABY SL.
If you are aware of an infringement of our brand, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable law, HIRE 4 BABY SL has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at HIRE 4 BABY SL sole discretion, subscribers or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. HIRE 4 BABY SL may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Website and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement. If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer, please provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer when filing your notice.
NOTICE OF INFRINGING MATERIAL
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a written notice that includes the following information. Please note that we will not process your complaint if it is not properly filled out or is incomplete. Any misrepresentations in your notice regarding whether content or activity is infringing may expose you to liability for damages.
1. A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed.
2. A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing on the Website, such as a link to the infringing material.
3. Your address, email address and telephone number.
4. A statement that you have a "good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
5. A statement that "the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
6. A signature by the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You may send us your notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or our Head Office address as stated in our contact information.
If material you have posted has been taken down, you may file a counter-notification by e-mail that sets forth the items specified below. You may want to seek legal advice prior to doing so. Please include the following details:
1. Identification of the specific content that was removed or disabled and the location that content appeared on wonderfold.es. Please provide the URL address if possible.
2. Your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address.
3. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located in which HIRE 4 BABY SL may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the party who reported your content, or that party’s agent.
Who is Our Judicial District court or similar?
4. The following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the content identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.”
Sign the paper.
Send the written communication to the following address:
HIRE 4 BABY SL
AVENIDA PLAYA PARAISO, 2
SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE
One or more patents owned by the HIRE 4 BABY SL Companies may apply to this Website and to the features and services accessible via the Website. Portions of this Website operate under license of one or more patents. Other patents pending.
OpenStreetMap geo data used in mapping is (c) OpenStreetMap contributors and available under the Open Database License (ODbL)
Our Return Policy:
We strive to make our 30-day return policy as simple and easy as possible! Customers are able to return our products within 30 days of purchase for any reason if the item is in new condition with the box unopened.
If the product has any manufacture defect(s), we can simply replace it or provide a prepaid return label for full refund upon request. See below for Flat-Rate Return Shipping Costs for your model:
- W4 Luxe, VW4, W4 Elite, W4 Original, W2 Luxe, M1: €49 Flat-Rate Shipping
- All other Models: €49 Flat-Rate Shipping
- Accessories: €29
If your wagon has shipped and you refuse to accept the package or request to return to sender, you will still be charged the appropriate return label fee with a 10% fee of the purchase price.
**These rates are for the contiguous for Spain and Portugal ONLY. There will be additional return shipping fees outside of these areas.
Submit a return request
1. Email: email@example.com with your order number, name, contact number, email and reason for return so we cna asisst you better.
If your return request is approved and requires shipping, then you will receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label. After the product is returned, you receive a refund within 5 business days.
We only offer Flat-Rate Return Shipping for the Spain and Portugal. Currently we do not offer it to these other locations, but will always work to keep cost to a minimum
If any returned item we receive has obviously been used and/or does not abide by our return policy, we will charge a restocking fee that is a percentage of the product’s purchase price and 100% of the return shipping costs may be deducted from your refund. See details below:
- 10% Restocking Fee: Wheels show use or packaging missing
- 20% Restocking Fee: Any part of the stroller wagon comes back dirty
- 50% Restocking Fee: Product is missing parts and/or has damaged parts
- 20% Restocking Fee: Accessory shows use or packaging missing
- 50% Restocking Fee: Accessory is missing parts and/or has damaged parts
*All product returns with intentional damage (damage not caused in transit or from regular use) will not be refunded.
Only the approved items in a return request should be returned to us. Any provided pre-paid labels should only be used for the approved item(s)/request. If any items are returned without prior approval, an additional 50% fee per unauthorized item will be deducted from the total item refund.
Shipment Processing Time
All regular orders are processed within 7 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on national holidays. Purchased replacement parts can take up to two weeks to ship. Parts covered under our warranty can take up to 6 weeks to ship, based on availability.
Orders placed during Restock Events can take up to 14 business days to be shipped from our warehouse.
We reserve the right to use any carrier.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Outside of Europe may incur additional charges which will be reviewed and revised before shipping. Please note that we ship via various carriers. Delivery delays can occasionally occur and that none of our shipping times are guaranteed. We thank you for your patience!
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All shipping time frames, including expedited services are not guaranteed and will not be reimbursed if delays occur.
- Orders with expedited shipment will be processed and shipped within 48 hours.
- Express shipping is business days only. For weekend orders, express orders will ship on Monday.
- Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continent of Spain and Portugal.
Shipment Confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Customs, Duties and Taxes
WonderFold is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
*Free Shipping on Orders over €60 includes delivery to Mainland Spain and Portugal, other destinations may occur a fee.
Our Return Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order. If you reroute a package back to us, mid shipment you will be subject to the appropriate return label fee.
Lost and Stolen Packages
If your tracking number states your package has been delivered, but you cannot find it, you must file the claim no later than 60 calendar days from the shipment date. We, as the shipper are not responsible for lost or stolen packages after the package has been marked as delivered.
Orders Outside of Spain and Portugal
Please note that any orders outside of Spain and Portugal are purchased at the buyers risk, items outside of Spain and Portugal will not follow the same procedure and will not be covered under any of our policies for returns or warranty.
These are items that are not available and/or are currently sold-out from our physical/online shop.
Pre-order or back-order is placing orders in advance which requires a down payment from a client interested in procuring the said item/product.
Please make sure you have read and understood all the conditions written here before submitting your Order.
1. “Full payment” is required & should be made via Online Transfer (Paypal) or any Payment channel available via our store. We do require our clients to pay the full amount stated on the invoice upon ordering. Upon submission of the products ordered you will have five (5) days to cancel your pre-order.
2. Cancellation of orders is not allowed once the the five (5) days has been finished, nor could it be exchanged for other tools/items or services being offered. All pre-orders made are considered as sold.
3. Estimated Date of Arrival: Shipment is based on the shipping schedule of our selected courier. Although we could track and trace the whereabouts of our package we cannot assure you the exact date and time of its arrival due to several factors such as delays due to unforeseen events beyond our control (Technical problems of the shipping company, Natural Disasters, Customs clearing etc.). The maximum number of days delayed from the expected shipping date should not exceed 30 days or you are entitled to cancel your order and get a full refund if you do not wish to wait for the product.
4. Once the products have landed and received by our team. You will then be informed via contact number, email address and other social media platforms you have provided. We will immediately have all your orders packed in the next 24 Hours and schedule it for shipment. In the case of lost items during shipment we shall refund in full the amount that you have paid.
5. Pre-orders are non-transferable. All orders made shall ship directly to the person and address specified in the order. We will not entertain such requests to protect the privacy and security of our clients.
Celebration offers and limited time offers override any gift offers or current promotions for that duration and cannot be used in conjunction with any over offer except delivery fees.